Monday, February 15, 2010

Take Grandma out for a Fancy Dinner!

I have a great mom who offers to watch my 3 rascals almost every weekend~whether we have plans or not. And she even keeps them overnight. So this Valentines Day we let the older kids treat her to a fancy dinner date at the Melting Pot. I had some gift certificates from restaurant.com ($50 off when you spend $100) and so my husband and I went as well, only we didnt sit with them. It was their date with Grandma.

I had a talk with them about how to act in a nice restuarant and how hot the fondue forks can get so they were well prepared. I think the 3 of them had a great time. I snapped this photo of them and then left them alone, except when Londyn had to tinkle twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails