Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Super Mommy Secret~Crockpot Dinners

I have CRAZY Tuesdays right now. I am my 9 year old's Cub Scout Den Leader and we get home at 5:15pm, almost the exact same time that my husband gets home with the 1 and 5 year old kids and we are ALL STARVING!!
It took me a while but I have gotten smarter! I put dinner in before I leave now. Here is the super mommy secret that I just discovered!  crockpot365.blogspot.com. Check out Stephanie O'dea and her amazing crockpot recipes! I love this blog! It looks like a lot of the recipes use things I already have on hand. That will make getting it ready so quick and easy. I am going to try the Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Soup first but I think the Ultimate Breakfast Casserole looks amazing too.  Maybe I will be using the crock pot every day too!
*UPDATE:  I tried the Salsa Chicken and Black Bean soup today and it was great.  I added a handful of cheese to each bowl to thicken it and everyone loved it.  Next time I will puree the salsa before adding it in though.  My kids get nervous when they see green peppers or cooked tomatoes in any dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the soup! It's one of our absolute family favorites.

    xoxo steph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails