Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Super Mommy Secret~Bottled Water?

Here are some Secrets I recently read. 

1,500 water bottles end up as garbage every second!

86% of plastic bottles end up as garbage (not Recycled!).



This Earth Day invest in some reusable water bottles for each member of your family.  See how Jen did it with her super cute
"Earth Day Dinner" post here








You will keep the Earth Green and your wallet green as well.  If you do use bottled water (which we do sometimes!) be sure to RECYCLE your bottles!

Check out the Water Bottle Story here to get more facts and see where the information I read came from.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! It sickens me (I know, I'm a little pathetic) to see recyclable waste being thrown away! I used to re-use plastic bottles, too, but you can only do that a few times before the chemicals from the plastic start leaching into your water. Now I use a stainless steel bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I always worry about the chemicals too. I just got a stainless steel bottle for each family member (for Thursday). Marshalls has nice ones for 4.99 if anyone is interested!
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails