Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Earth Day Fun

Here are some ideas from Jen on how to celebrate Earth Day with your kids. 

Jen found this cute inflatable Globe to hang from the ceiling.  She got everyone a new REUSABLE water bottle to drink from, and an EARTH bouncy ball.  The centerpiece was a map she got in her junk mail and REUSED as a decoration.  That is an idea I will have to try! 


Then they made Earth Day cookies.  So easy and cute!


Check out my other Earth Day post here for more fun ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Where is a good place to find all these "earth" things? Would love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MB,
    I asked Jen where she got her cute decorations and she said Zurchers was the place. It is a party store in our area.
    Happy Earth Day and best of luck finding some cute things for your kiddos. I bet most party stores have some sort of Earth Day decor out right now.
    I also saw fun water bottles at the dollar store, Honks, just last week.
    Thanks for asking, we love to help!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just
    wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy
    reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that
    cover the same
    topics? Thank you so much!

    Feel free to visit my page ... My Site
    My web site > Click here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails